St. Elizabeth’s Chapel was built in memory of Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton, the daughter of William Pierson Hamilton and Juliet Pierpont Morgan Hamilton, and has been in continuous use as a place of worship since it was built in 1921
Welcome to St. Elizabeth's Memorial Chapel
Welcome to our website
All are welcome.
St. Elizabeth's is a parish in the Diocese of the Northeast of the Anglican Church in America, which is in turn a member church of the worldwide Traditional Anglican Communion (TAC).
Services are held every Sunday at 10:00 am
except in August.
St. Elizabeth's Chapel Lawn Sale
9am - 4pm
St Elizabeth's Chapel grounds